- Information We Collect
- Our Use of Information We Collect
- Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- Third-Party Advertising
- Your Choices, Including Opt-Out Options
- Third-Party Access Points, Devices and Links
- Deleting Your ReachTV.com Account
- Applicable Law
- Questions/Contacting Us
- Information We Collect ReachTV.com may collect the following information from or about you: Information You Provide To Us. We collect information you provide to us. For instance, when you register to use the ReachTV.com Services, we may collect your name, email address, birth date, gender, and other information. If you are a paying subscriber, we also collect your credit card information, which may include your billing address and ZIP code. In addition, ReachTV.com may collect information you provide to us when you respond to surveys, contact ReachTV.com through customer service or by other means, or participate in promotions that ReachTV.com may offer from time to time. Usage and Log Data. We collect information when you use the ReachTV.com Services or view ReachTV.com advertising outside of the ReachTV.com Services. Examples of this information may include your IP address, device, browser and software characteristics (such as type and operating system), location, activity on the ReachTV.com Services including title selections and watch history, page views, ad data, referral URLs, network state, device identifiers or other unique identifiers such as advertising identifiers (e.g., “ad-ID” or “IDFA”) and identifiers associated with browser cookies (see our description of “Cookies and Local Storage” below), and carrier information. Data Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like many online services, we use various technologies to collect usage data and store preferences. These technologies are discussed below. * Cookies and Local Storage. One technology we use is called a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the ReachTV.com Services or ReachTV.com advertising published outside of the ReachTV.com Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the ReachTV.com Services, and to customize Content and advertising. These uses allow us to improve the ReachTV.com Services. We may create a unique device or user ID for you and store it in a cookie so we can customize your experience based on your preferences. * We may collect information through other kinds of local storage (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage, including in connection with features such as volume/mute settings for the video player. Because these technologies are similar to browser cookies, they are sometimes called “browser cookies,” even though they may be stored in different parts of your computer. * Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. For information about disabling cookies or deleting information contained in Flash cookies, please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html. Please note that disabling cookies or deleting information contained in cookies or Flash cookies may interfere with the performance and features of the ReachTV.com Services, including the video player. For example, we may not be able to store your preferences or login information or customize the Content and advertising to your viewing habits. * Web Beacons or Pixels. In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies such as web beacons or pixel tags, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, to collect certain types of information from your browser or device, check whether you have viewed a particular web page, ad, or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Content, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Content was viewed. * Mobile Device Identifiers and Software Development Kits (“SDKs”). We may use or work with third parties including our business partners and service providers who use mobile SDKs to collect information, such as mobile identifiers (e.g., “ad-ID” or “IDFA”) and information related to how mobile devices interact with the ReachTV.com Services. An SDK is computer code that app developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown, data to be collected and related services and functionality to be implemented. A mobile SDK is in effect the mobile app version of a pixel tag or beacon.
- Security. We use a variety of physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, and modification. For example, we take steps to limit access to sensitive information from or about you to those ReachTV.com employees, agents, and contractors who have a legitimate business reason to access such information. We also use measures like encryption and hashing to help protect sensitive information when in transmission. Despite these efforts, please note that there is always a possibility that a breach in data transmission or storage may occur. We want you to feel confident in our security when using the ReachTV.com Services, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information from or about you 100% of the time. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s website, http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/privacy-identity, for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
- Children. Children under 13 years of age are not permitted to register with ReachTV.com. ReachTV.com does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age.
- Third-Party Access Points, Devices, and Links. The ReachTV.com Services may be provided through third-party websites, applications and other means of access operated by other companies (collectively, “Third-Party Access Points”). For example, you can access the ReachTV.com Services through websites of our distributors. In addition, you may launch a Third-Party Access Point using various devices such as mobile devices and Living Room Devices. The ReachTV.com Services also may contain links to third-party websites or applications. None of these Third-Party Access Points, devices, websites or applications are operated by us, even if they contain our name or logo, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of their operators. Accordingly, we recommend that you review their privacy policies.
- Applicable Law. ReachTV.com is headquartered in the U.S. and the ReachTV.com Services are intended for users in the U.S., although certain content may be available to visitors from outside the U.S. By viewing any Content or otherwise using the ReachTV.com Services, you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. to the extent applicable, and the collection, storage, and processing of information under U.S. laws.